Fuse board upgrades are critical safety measures most especially if you have been using the same electrical protective equipment for a long time or utilising old electric wiring in your property.
Choosing to do a fuse board replacement is for everyone’s peace of mind knowing that commercial or domestic electrical works are installed safely.
As a domestic & commercial electrical specialist, we understand your worries if your fuse board is not working properly as this can cause major electrical hazards, thus, we offer a vast range of domestic and industrial electrical works, domestic electrical services, domestic electrical installation, and the likes for your comfort and safety.
If you need a fuse board (Consumer Unit) exchange, fuse box change or upgrade, or looking to have professional service for fuse board repairs, our team of electrical contractors and electrical engineers will be more than willing to share their expertise and knowledge relating to electrical installation & maintenance.
We also provide domestic electrical works, installation, and repairs not only in Birmingham but also within these areas:
- Brierley Hill
- Cradley Heath
- Rowley Regis
- Sutton Coldfield
- West Bromwich
When to Know You Need a Fuse Box Change or Upgrade?
- If you have been using the same fuse box for more than 10 years, sooner or later, you will notice signs of poor performance, lights flickering or dimming.
- You need to do a fuse board replacement if the demands of electrical usage are increasing. Doing so will prevent the old fuse box to be overloaded.
- Commission the services of our certified electrical engineers, electrical contractors, or domestic electricians if you notice an increase in your consumption. By doing a thorough electrical inspection, you will get the best recommendations for energy reduction of usage through electrical fault finding, electrical re-wires, fuse box change or upgrade.
- Regular brownout is another indicator of fuse board replacement, fuse box changes, or fuse box upgrades.
- Burning smell. Should you notice a burning smell, shut off the main power supply immediately and call us for electrical emergency service for our domestic electricians to conduct a detailed electrical inspection and testing.
But do not wait for these signs before you consider calling us. It is always a good idea to replace an old fuse board or fuse box to keep your properties secure and most importantly, your lives to be safer.